- Of course I want to sleep on the bed. You’re on the bed. It comes with covers and handy people who give me scritches.
- Why can’t I take up 50% of the bed and only weigh 30 pounds? You weigh 130 and take up 80%.
- No, I don’t think it’s rude to beg. You are the grand nom-giver, so it’s only logical to seek noms at every opportunity.
- I don’t understand your fascination with outdoors or why you keep sending me there.
- Personal space? What’s that? You let the shiny interwebs machine sit in your lap. Why can’t I?
P.S. Please explain to cuddle cat that it isn’t nice to scratch me when I sit on him.