…. a *gasp* mature adult.
1) I holler at neighborhood kids to get off the lawn. Okay, technically I tell them to stay the hell out of my flowers as I have no lawn, just a motley collection of weeds.
2) I correct grammar, and spelling, and occasionally require a translation of what one of my children just said.
3) It doesn’t take much for a conversation to devolve into a “back in my day”.
4) My idea of a wild party is a gaggle of children racing through the house.
5) When faced with new technology I sometimes consider having Mr. Smarty-pants show me what the heck it does.
My conclusion? I must make my way posthaste to a park and go slide down a slide and perhaps attempt riding my bike without hands. On second thought, maybe I’ll stick to the slide. I don’t bounce as well as I used to.